Sigmar are partnering with one of the world's leading consultancies. With a presence in over 100 countries, this global power house is rapidly expanding in Ireland. We are looking for a Data Engineer to join a newly created team. The project will focus on developing a Data Crunching Engine that will handle enterprise scale date sets from world’s largest finance companies.
This is a daily contract that can offer top rates based in Dublin city centre (D2)
- Create and maintain scripts that apply audit calculations to financial data for export to Excel.
- Migrate existing VBA + SQL codebase to Jinja2 + SQL + Python.
- Communicate with audit subject-matter experts, technical leads, QA, and PM teams to gather requirements and perform quality assurance and peer reviews.
- Follow established coding style guidelines and code commit and deployment processes using Gitlab.
What you need?
- Visual Basic
- SQL (ideally SQL Server or SQLite)
- Python (ideally V3.6)
- Docker (desired)
Why should you apply for this role?
- 5-minute walk from the green luas line
- Office Pool table
- Fully stocked Kitchen (Including Beer)
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5
This is an urgent project so priority will be given to immediately available candidates.
Contact Chris Stewart today on 014744 601 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info