Human Resources Officer
Large multinational organisation with an attractive city centre location seeking an HR Coordinator for a permanent position. This is a busy role for somebody with strong administrative and communication skills.
- Degree qualified in HR or Business.
- 18 months+ experience in HR, ideally in a similar, fast paced, corporate environment.
- Broad experience, providing support across all aspects of HR.
- Self-motivated and ambitious outlook on your career.
- Excellent team support and communication skills.
You will be supporting a small HR team that are responsible for the Dublin employees. There will be opportunities for progression over time, as well as exposure to frequent HR projects. It is an excellent and rare opportunity for a junior HR professional to join a team where you will quickly gain exposure to new responsibilities.
You will report into the HR Manager and will provide support to the Senior HR Generalist, alongside one more HR Officer.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.