Statutory Accountant| Multinational software Company| North west Dublin| Salary €55-€70K+ Benefits
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior Statutory Accountant job in North West Dublin.
Responsibilities for this job will include:
- Responsible for managing the external audit process for a number of entities in EMEA/APAC.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in advance of audit commencing.
- Prepare journals as required adjusting US GAAP management accounts to local GAAP statutory accounts.
- Manage compliance reporting while ensuring timely filing of all statutory accounts for area of responsibility.
- Analytical reviews for Income Statement and Balance Sheet for all entities under area of responsibility.
The Requirements for this Statutory Accountant job:
- Qualified accountant with audit experience ideally.
- Experience working in a large company/multinational environment.
- IFRS/US GAAP experience required.
- Strong statutory experience.
Full job spec will be provided upon application.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com