Customer Service Manager - Cork
Working with a global freight forwarding company who are looking to recruit a driven Customer Service Manager to provide consistent, high quality customer service for Solution Customers, who value long term relationships and buy customized processes and solutions.
The successful candidate engages directly with the Key Account Sales, Regional / Global Account Directors and Program Managers for large accounts & ensures a seamless customer service delivery to their customers.
• Build Strong Customer Relationships, Stakeholder Management, People Development, Information Management
• Providing first class service delivery and subsequent customer retention on that basis
• Lead and Manage the Solution CS team/s to focus on the key Customer Service Drivers
• Drive understanding of contracts, terms and conditions and charge structures to ensure they company delivers on its promises and takes every opportunity to upsell
• Assist with ensuring that all Quality standards are met and that processes are adequately documented/adhered to ensuring compliance
• Utilise tools to ensure that the team are aware of performance and to devise tactical opportunities to improve service delivery
• Assist with the production of accurate management reporting measuring team and customer performance.
• Ensure & monitor that shipments are executed on time and assist with planning and coordination as required
Skills & Experience required:
• Operational Efficiency & Customer Service Experience
• Strong leadership experience in a customer facing role in Supply Chain / Freight Forwarding / Logistics role, ideally from within Damco’s industry
• Proven Track record of managing a team within a busy Customer Service / Operations office
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers
• A strong understanding and knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Ocean, Air and Landside Services Products
• A good understanding of legal / commercial documentation related to contracts of carriage for Air, FCL, LCL, intermodal transport, Incoterms, Customs documentation and Bills of Lading
• A good understanding of financial management processes relating to job costing, credit approvals, invoicing, job file profitability management and financial forecasting and reporting
• An understanding of Procurement / Trade Lane Management / Pricing / Quotations
• An understanding of Customer Service Quality Standards and BPI processes such as Six Sigma, LEAN etc.
• Passion for Customer Service
• People Development - Ability to attract, develop & retain talent
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.