Due to internal movement, this professional institution are seeking a Financial Controller to advance the financial and operational excellence within the organisation.
The role will sit on the senior board and report to the Director General, working with the senior management team. Managing the finance and operations team, you will be responsible for all financial operations of the organisation including preparation of annual plans and budgets, rolling forecasts, financial plans, creating policies and procedures, overlook the general accounting functions and drive process improvement where necessary.
Requirements and Duties:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/FCCA Qualified with at least 6 years PQE
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the development and delivery of services provided
- Responsible for leadership, direction and development of the Finance and Operations Team.
- Execute agreed decisions designed to ensure the achievement of the organisations objectives, targets and budgets.
- Timely preparation, analysis and reporting of full monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Overall responsibility for Accounts Receivable (including professional subscriptions), Accounts Payable, General Ledger functions and payroll.
- Proactively identify improvements through procurement, outsourcing or process improvement in areas such as accounting systems including budgeting, reporting, payroll, invoicing etc.
- Leadership & People management experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to articulate orally and in writing complex and detailed information in an easy to understand manner to all levels of the business
- Good knowledge of SAGE and Excel
- Strong outsourcing and contract management experience.
Due to tight deadlines they are hoping to offer this position by the beginning of August with a start date in September/October.
To be considered for this position, please apply online attaching your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joe Dunne at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744 659 for a confidential discussion.