My client a leader within regulated industry has a position for a Senior GMP Microbiologist.
You will be responsible for the general day-to-day management of the Micro Department facilities.
You will provide technical guidance to staff & be one of the signatories of Test Reports.
Key duties will include:
• Take a leadership role in the creation and maintenance of a GMP culture.
• Ensure development, implementation and execution of environmental control and monitoring.
• Process microbial monitoring including troubleshooting as to type and source
• To satisfy the customer base to the standard set out in the company’s policies
• Analyse and action environmental trends in controlled areas
• Ensure testing is performed as per product specification requirements and GMP
• Support of validation activities and cleaning verification.
• Ensure site compliance with operating & regulatory requirements for hygienic processing.
• Ensure constant inspection readiness status by engaging actively with all key departments.
• Monitor costings stock control and budgets
• Provide microbiological leadership in the development and maintenance of the HACCP program.
• Support development of training to employees on microbiological requirements & hygiene.
• 3rd level qualification in Microbiology, Biotechnology or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ Microbiological duties in a pharma/food/medical device sector.
• Knowledge and experience of using problem solving tools to improve hygienic performance.
• Experience working in GMP environment with strong GxP knowledge and HACCP.
• Strong technical and documentation skills. Food industry knowledge advatageous.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
To discuss, please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org