My client a leading manufacturing plant has an urgent vacancy for an :
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor.
Key duties of the role will include but not limited to :
- Executing uptime and reliability targets & maintaining costs and budgets.
- Maintenance of electrical and production equipment. Implementation of shutdown work.
- Develop and manage proactive, progressive and planned LEAN maintenance systems.
- Implements a culture of continious monitoring of improvement of equipment.
- A track record of achieving reliability and maintaing costs / budgeting.
- Maintain high standards within the Electrical workshop to 6S standards.
- An experienced individual with a good technical knowledge of electrical manufacturing.
- Supports a culture of mutual accountability through implementing responsible leadership.
- Liases closely with Health and Safety to ensure safe work practices.
- Experienced with leading root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Exposure to corrective actions.
- Use the CMMS system to plan and execute all maintenance work.
- All maintenance logs to be recorded on the CMMS for audit purposes.
- Experience with maintenace annual outages and maintenance shut downs.
Technical knowledge :
- Good knowledge of manufacturing & electrical control systems.
- A B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering ( or related course ).
- 3 years + in a supervisory role.
- Proven track record in managing maintenance and/or engineering projects.
- Knowledge of LEAN maintenance practices.
- A track record of team leadership and people management.
- Computer literate and knowledge of the CMMS system & PLC controls.
- Exposure to MV & HV electrical distribution systems.
An excellent salary is on offer here.
For more information please contact Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com