My client a Cork based Pharmaceutical currently has this open & urgent role.
This position will support the IT and Business components relating to business transparency.
Do you enjoy working within a team ?
Is a setup business and implementation of new procedures something you enjoy ?
Key duties will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Works with the team in global future-state architecture in allinging transparency & analytics needs.
- Solid understanding of IT architecture & data mapping as required to meet business needs
- Construct technical roadmaps to define, design & develop strategies for data acquisition.
- Industry exposure to Integrity, cleansing & validation & leads performance tuning.
- Responsible for troubleshooting activities as required & can identify crossvers.
- The ability to act & lead with regards to business-IT relations into the future
- Expertise in formulating technologies & strategies in accordance with best practice.
- Partners with customers & Subject Matter Experts alike to evolve all new services.
- Ensure compliance with the Computer System Validation Policy (21CFR).
- Exposure to Information Asset Protection Policy highly desired.
- At least 5 years IT experience with data modelling & process architecture.
- Degree qualified with expertise in SAP & MS Office.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Familiarity with Transparency Reporting requirements & compliance programmes.
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification. Systems/data integration experience.
- Enterprise & Business Analytics tool expertise.
- Coordinate hardware and software acquisition, installation, & qualification
- Comfortable with teamwork and problem solving .
An excellent salary & benefits is on offer here. Don't delay get in touch.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for comprehensive details .