- Provide active support when selecting suppliers and during APQP, FMEA and cupplier performance reviewing activities.
- Initialization if safe launch prcoess at the supplier site and active management of product non conformance by 8D.
- Implement CAPA and best practice initiatives onsite for suppliers while measuring supplier performance
- Bachelors degree in electrical or electronics engineering or similar with roughly 5 years experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- An understanding of 8D with knowledge of APQP, FMEA and PPAP.
- Auditing experience to VDA 6.3, TS16949 or ISO9001
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent