- You will work closely with R&D and Manufacturing scheduling, purchasing and expediting materials for use on NPD projects and Legacy projects.
- Perform Gap Analysis and implement new thinking on how to develop the supply chain function onsite by partnering with Operations.
- Become or act as SME on SAP, working with global partners to integrate new SAP program and cross functionally on NPI projects locally.
- You will negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best value and reduce cost while addressing material or production issues resulting from supplier quality reports or delivery issues.
- Identify production outputs, understand the principles of the MRP and be responsible for maintenance of MPS.
- Manage assigned material inventories using established inventory control systems and tools including Kanbans, visual stocking systems, and MRP.
- Monitor inventory levels to determine required demand and adequate stock levels.
- Request quotes, samples and production first articles for evaluation of new product designs and potential suppliers.
- Manage suppliers with price discrepancies, damaged or returned material, logistics and other supplier issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant area with 4-5 years in an NPI start-up or manufacturing environment.
- SAP business one experience is crucial to this role.
- Must lead by example and be able to develop junior team members.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent