- You will use your knowledge of sterilization validation and process validation to support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure new products and any product changes are adequately tested and evaluated to comply with regulatory standards.
- Lead sterilization validation and / or biocompatibility assurance for new products and change control.
- Implement and design analytical techniques while also supporting the various projects in internal and external audits and submission preparation.
- Support root cause investigations and drive continuous improvement activities
- 2 years relevant experience in validation or biocompatibility with a level 8 honours degree in a relevant technical discipline.
- API pharma experience preferred
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent