- You will conduct routine chromatographic and wet chemistry testing of raw materials, in process and finished products and stability samples to make sure they are in strict compliance with GLP & cGMP procedures.
- Assist in the transfer (and troubleshooting, where required) of analytical methods to the QC laboratory as and when required.
- Co-ordinate investigations and ensure OOS results are escalated and initialising relevant FARs and further studies if required.
- Be a SME for third party inspection and review and approve non-chromatographic and chromatographic data.
- Support continuous improvement projects such as 6S and lean processes for the laboratory
- Management of QC SOPs, change controls, deviations and IRFs.
- Must have a bachelor in science or related field with experience in chemistry / biochemistry (chromatographic, wet chemistry and peptide analysis) techniques.
- Requires 5 to 7 years in a regulated pharmaceutical or QC environment with a good working understanding of cGMP
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent