- You must have strong people management skills across small cross functional development teams in either the automotive or medical device sector. In this role you will lead teams effectively; provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Manage the technical challenges of technology application and new product development; identifies, communicates, and manages low levels of technical risk.
- Oversee the key initiating, planning and executing of the project, developing and implementing the project plan while also building team ownership.
- Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized, creates Scaling Plan and Design History File for the project.
- Level 8 degree in engineering or science. Masters and PMP qualification preferable
- 4 years of project management experience in new product development
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent