- You will lead the manufacturing and R&D plants supply chain team, aiming to maximize the service level, improve the connectivity of the network, reduce overall costs, optimize inventories and process flows and improve customer satisfaction.
- Specifically, on customer satisfaction, make sure both internal and external customers receive the best possible level of service and that costs and inventory are kept to the lowest possible level.
- Ensure the inventory accuracy for the total stocks (RM, WIP, FG) of the plant
- Measure the supply chain performance through KPIs as following: Customer and Supplier Delivery performance, Throughput Time, Premium Freight, etc…
- Participate and sponsor continuous improvement projects and act as overall subject matter expert for supply chain development.
- 5 years’ experience in supply chain management with an engineering degree or equivalent and preferably a CPIM or APICS certification.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent