- You will support a broad array of R&D, Technology Transfer, Continuous Improvement initiatives in the Cardiac and Vascular Space and be directly involved in Product Development Process (PDP) integration support at the Galway site in partnership with the American Package Engineering Team
- Will be accountable for packaging and labelling for technology transfer programs including continuous improvement and sustaining initiatives.
- You will support strategic programs in the areas outlined and will partake across support teams in directing activities for packaging & labelling at the Galway site.
- Act as SME for NPD and transfer projects, looking at materials and packaging choice.
- Project management execution on Packaging/R&D engineering projects at the Galway site.
- Support Tooling Development (Injection, Die Cut, etc.) for packaging components and accessory components to the device as required.
- Level 8 degree in engineering or packaging related field with 3 years’ experience in the medical device sector.
- Have knowledge of the cell operating infrastructure (manufacturing process) with a proven history on process validation.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent