- Reporting to the director of supply chain you will ensure the efficient operation of the supply chain planning and warehousing, including timely deliveries and adherence to commercials and R&D functions.
- Using best practice procurement initiatives ensure orders for all goods and services are placed and delivered on time to maintain business continuity and to ensure delivery of site OTIF target, while negotiating best market price for all commodities.
- You will assess the KPIs, and implement lean processes and motivate the supply chain team to outperform previous efforts and increase activity.
- Manage and develop the supply chain teams in line with supervisors and managers, ensuring best in class optimisation
- Optimise the use of the ERP/SAP System. Improve system usage effectiveness and reporting capability.
- Lead cross functional continuous improvement efforts and implement new cost saving initiatives site wide
- Level 8 degree in science, engineering or similar with 7 years progressive supply chain experience
- Preferable if you have an APICS or IPCS certification with an MBA
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent