French Customer Coordinator
Working with a leading multinational company who are actively looking to recruit a French Customer Coordinator who will be responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to Healthcare Professionals by being a single point of contact (via phone, online or related queries, Post) on all contract related matters and liaising closely with colleagues to resolve any other queries.
· Collection of information
· Create and edit profiles and on SAP systems.
· Generate contracts/agreements
· Review and validate all contracts/agreements for completeness and correctness
· Coordinate contract/agreement signatures
· Administration and scanning of invoices and expenses for payment.
· Review and validate all invoices and expenses for accuracy and compliance
· Support meeting planning activities
· Attend briefings and planning discussions
· Post meeting administration and customer service as required
· Regional access support to assist sales reps and meeting owners
· Customer master data changes
· Initiation of Purchase Order process
· Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements
· Responding to phone calls/emails from sales representatives, meeting owners, third parties that support the process, local teams, management, or other business partners;
· Investigating, root causing and resolving issues, etc...
Skills and qualifications:
· Diploma or Secondary education with focus on finance/travel/event administration/healthcare industry.
· Fluency in French is a requirement
· Fluency in English
· Customer focused
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
· Ability to develop good relationships
· Min 2 years customer facing experience
· Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
· Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
· Compliance and controls experience an advantage
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail