Seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join a firm’s dynamic and fast paced marketing team on a 1 year contract
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this role will primarily support and help drive implementation of the firm’s digital, content marketing, CRM and brand strategy.
- Management of the firm’s website, social media channels, email marketing campaigns.
- Supporting initiatives to create content and thought leadership, and optimising distribution across multiple digital channels.
- Coordinating and designing marketing collateral and graphics (including PowerPoint presentations, posters, invitations, brochures), liaising with external suppliers where relevant, and supporting any brand and messaging projects as they arise.
- Supporting the digital promotion and communication of the firm’s events and activities to maximise profiling opportunities
- Managing CRM campaigns and employing the firm's CRM tool to input and maintain information on clients and contacts, including mailing list management, and tracking marketing related CRM activities.
- Drafting press releases, researching media opportunities, implementing third party partnerships and sponsorship/speaking arrangements, and directory listings.
- Third level qualification in marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum five years’ post qualification experience in marketing and communications.
- Previous experience working in a professional services firm.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Proficient using CRM-based, web content management and email marketing systems - experience with Vutur, Wordpress, Modx, InterAction an advantage.
For more information please get in contact with email@example.com or call 014744602