This newly created role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter/account manager to join a dynamic client delivery project team, providing innovative solutions to iconic brands.
Partnered with some of the fastest growing companies in the world, the Managed Services team deliver a wide portfolio of recruitment solutions to FDI start-ups, MNC ramp ups and firms expanding internationally. In addition, we specialise in running public sector campaigns, partnering with government bodies, running best in practice recruitment projects.
Managed Services is now on a journey to become the largest RPO provider in Ireland and we’re looking for career driven professionals to join our delivery team and manage complex and challenging contracts.
This unique role requires the successful candidate to manage and own the recruitment process for some of the world’s top technology companies with Headquarters in Dublin. It’s a ready-made desk just waiting for the right person.
• Use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, IrishJobs, Networking and our own global internal database to source the best talent in the market for a busy client base.
• Acting as the first point of contact for the Sigmar business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via Skype and telephone.
• Source talent for a wide range of roles such as customer service, sales, administration, finance/accounting, marketing, multilingual and technical.
• You are encouraged to continually build and maintain industry knowledge through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal projects.
• You will attend events and meetings with your clients across the technology sector
• You will work with your team to understand a job brief and write an attractive job specs
• Lead internal communication across all divisions to ensure delivery within each sector
• Ensure all client contact is timely and professional
• Find innovation solutions to ensure account growth
• Manage client ATS and internal trackers
• Candidate point of contact for any onboarding/payroll support/travel/holidays and offboarding
• Ensuring all client background checks are completed
• Weekly internal reporting
• Daily point of client contact, attending phone and video conferences and Quarterly Business Reviews
• Work closely with your department Manager to grow and nurture your key accounts with a view to expanding beyond the existing client base
• Act as the main point of contact for any escalations and complaints
• Carry out disciplinary procedures with up to and including escorting staff from premises
• Minimum 1+ year experience in recruitment (more is always welcome!)
• Degree in business related discipline
• Naturally inquisitive and a nose for investigating; you will be screening candidates who know how to sell themselves!
• Confident communicator
• Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
• Results driven with ambition and drive
• Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
• Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
• Commission structure with no thresholds
• Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
• Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
• Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
• Regular social events – work hard and play hard
• Healthy work-life balance
By joining this high performing team, you will receive excellent training and become a project manager with some of the our most prestigious clients. All you need is a head for a fast-paced environment and a desire for success.