Senior Payroll Specialist| Multinational software company| North West Dublin| Salary from €50-€60K + benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Payroll Specialist has become available in a leading multinational software company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate keen to progress their career in a company that is going through significant growth at the moment. This is a permanent role and the successful person will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment.
A full job spec will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities of this Payroll job:
- Processing of the Company's monthly payrolls through a 3rd party vendor
- Ensure compliance with payroll SOX processes
- Support preparation of monthly payroll journals and payroll costing data
- Provide support for statutory, SOX and tax audits by compiling required payroll information
Requirements of job:
- Experience of processing payroll through a 3rd party vendor.
- Processing payroll in a multinational environment / large indigenous company.
- Processing international (EMEA) payrolls an advantage.
- Exposure to accounting for payroll in a US Multinational environment a plus.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.