Senior Payroll Specialist| Multinational software company| North West Dublin| Salary from €50-€60K + benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Payroll Specialist has become available in a leading multinational software company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate keen to progress their career in a company that is going through significant growth at the moment. This is a permanent role and the successful person will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment.
A full job spec will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities of this Payroll job:
- Processing of the Company's monthly payrolls through a 3rd party vendor
- Ensure compliance with payroll SOX processes
- Support preparation of monthly payroll journals and payroll costing data
- Provide support for statutory, SOX and tax audits by compiling required payroll information
Requirements of job:
- Experience of processing payroll through a 3rd party vendor.
- Processing payroll in a multinational environment / large indigenous company.
- Processing international (EMEA) payrolls an advantage.
- Exposure to accounting for payroll in a US Multinational environment a plus.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com