Looking for junior Quality people to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer as Quality Analyst in Dublin. Ideally, you would have exposure to CAPAs, Deviations, Batch Documents and non-conformances.
Perhaps you are a QA officer (or related) looking to move up or simply performing Quality type of duties within non-QA Analyst role.
- Quality documentation review, such as batch records.
- Assist in the investigation into non-conformances, root cause analysis.
- Participate in cGMP documentation management.
- Support site quality management systems
- Assist in continuous improvement projects
- Participate as part of sites audit team.
- Relevant Scientific educational bacground.
- Depending on the type of Quality experience this role would require 1/2 years experience in a previous pharmaceutical role.