In addition to leading the analytical group this role supports new product development, and troubleshooting issues pertaining to registration based products or transfer to Quality Control for products. This highly autonomous position will report directly to the Analytical Lab Manager.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of managing a busy analytical laboratory in an R&D or QC environment. This role will appeal to an experienced ambitious analytical manager seeking a new challenge with prospects of career progression.
- Minimum of a relevant scientific Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of applicable experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You must possess a broad knowledge of analytical method development, validation, stability testing
- You must have experience managing a group of 8 or more employees
- Define the structure of the group and supervise direct reports
- Develop staff
- Set clear goals
- Maintain the analytical budget
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent