My client within financial services currently have a requirement for an experienced Auditor keen to move to a role within a large financial services company. You will be joining a highly motivated dynamic team. This role will involve gaining an understanding of all aspects of the Bank’s operations, identifying any control weaknesses within that operating environment and drafting practical business focused reports to assist the business to implement mitigating actions.
• Completing detailed planning of individual assignments
• Assessing the design effectiveness of the control environment
• Developing detail test plans to assess the operating effectiveness of the control environment;
• Carrying out detail tests of the control environment;
• Discussing the results of audit work completed with management;
• Drafting and presenting reports on the results of the tests;
• Provide assistance to other team members within the department;
• Assisting with other Internal Reviews and Special Investigations; and
• Collaborating with other members of the IA team to continually develop and improve both your own and the team’s performance.
• Qualified Accountant with a strong audit background – Top 10, Big 4. Or come from a similar role within financial services
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org