My client within the Fintech Space currently have a requirement for a senior qualified accountant with a strong analytical background. You will have qualified ideally within a Top 10 firm and then gained finance and analytical experience within a multi-national environment and keen to add to this in your next role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company , this position initially will be a stand alone position but you will get the opportunity to recruit and grow the team over the next 12-18 months
• Partner in the proactive development of financial analytic methods across the company .
• Partner with the Financial Accounting team in preparing the monthly financial accounts and management reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting & invoicing etc
• Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis of operational areas
• Conduct productivity analyses, and projects to identify areas for financial improvement.
• Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in the growth of the business
• Conduct financial planning, budget preparation and operating statement analyses.
• Qualified Accountant with strong Analytical skills and some business partnering experience
• Experience working within a multi-national environment
• 2 plus years of experience in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline. Experience in merchant acquiring would be beneficial.
• Experience in creating and using financial modelling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools including experience in interpreting complex conceptual analyses and reviewing financial modelling results.
If interested in this role and would like to be considered send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org