Our client is a leader in the Health Care Industry and is based in Sandyford in Dublin 18.
They are seeking an experienced Medical Records Supervisor to join their team.
Ideally, the candidate will come from a similar background, and it may be the right move for someone from the public to the private sector.
- Medical Records Supervisor – Minimum 1-year experience from a hospital background
- An individual who is in Medical Records, with 2-3 years experience, and would like to progress to a supervisor level
- Experience in managing or leading a team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Database maintenance and requests for release of information
- Upholding patient confidentiality and the adhering to the Data Protection Act
- Staff management, training, and supervision
- Working in a compliance-centric manner in accordance with audit standards
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent organisational skills and precise attention to detail
- Candidate should be fully knowledgeable in MS Office Suite and other Medical Software Packages
- Minimum educational level to Leaving Cert Standard, qualification in records management would be a plus.
- Health-related qualification would also be an advantage
Excellent remuneration package available for the successful individual.
To apply for this role please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Kelly McGovern on 01-4744631.
All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality