Want to lead all Data Acquisition and Data Assurance activities for a Global Fintech Company based in Dublin City Centre?
What you will need:
- Experienced in relationship management and in leading engagements with senior stakeholders to the highest levels of a multi-national corporation.
- Confident in mobilising a team towards a common goal, setting clear and realistic expectations, with buy-in from stakeholders.
- Comfortable and composed working in a high-pressure environment to meet deadlines.
- Focused on attention to detail and accuracy with strong analytic/diagnostic skills.
- Familiar with Data Quality Management toolsets, processes and workflows.
- Extensive experience with Relationship Management and leading engagements with Senior Stakeholders.
- Proficient in Data Analysis and Remediation techniques for Data Quality.
- SQL, relational database, data warehouse, Data Lake, and other data storage, retrieval, modelling, and analysis technologies.
- Application of Data Science and/or statistical tools/techniques to the management of data quality.
- Knowledge of Data Management systems, principles, and practices preferably with experience of DAMA guidelines.
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on email@example.com or call +35314744637