My client a Cork based Pharm company require an Accounts Clerk.
This person must have fluent German as an absolute requirement.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues.
- Exposure to Accounts Receivable / Payable duties
- Liaise between customers and affiliate to resolve dispute cases.
- Processing Orders and liaising with internal contacts.
- Act as a power user for Customer Service and financial processes.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting.
- Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & SOX Controls
- New hire training and coaching of Associates
- Support Business Improvement Projects
- Continuously looks for ways to improve service levels for customers.
- Supports organizational changes.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Min 1-2 years of Accounts experience.
- Experience with Reporting / Analysis and SAP exposure
- Fluency in German is essential.
For more information please contact Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org