Our client is a global multinational who are looking to hire a group of exceptional individuals who are passionate about live events with a strong background in content reviewing, content creation, online editing and online marketing.
The successful candidate will have to learn quickly and on the goooooo!!!!, and absorb (like a sponge!!!!!) large amounts of information in a short amount of time, and be a strong team contributor at the same time.
This is a and supper exciting role and a great opportunity to work with a very corky and super cool global brand who's now establishing themselves in Ireland in the beautiful city of Limerick.
Ah!! Forgot to mention that this is also a brand new role, so the successful candidate(s)will avail of some exciting new opportunities for professional growth!
Here's some stuff that you'll be asked to do on daily basis:
• Reviewing and editing live data to ensure everything is merchandised accurately, with all the purchasing and selling parameters configured correctly.
• Fix and troubleshoot any issues that may arise. And also build a strong and solid knowledge and coordinate with other internal teams.
• Creating live events on the main website with all the required basic information, so it contains the most comprehensive and global catalogue
• Improving the quality and richness of the event data while it is live on the main website so that gets more attractive to customers.
Basic Experience & Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to be proactive and change focus in a very, very fast-changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Languages and other stuff:
Fluent in English and fluent in one of the following languages, Portuguese (European), French, Spanish, or Russian and if you have any other language then is a bonus!
• Must have an obsession for music OR festivals OR live sports AND any other public events going on in Europe!
So here are the must "haves":
• Eligible to work in Ireland AND OR be (EU citizenship)
• Strong work ethic with a ridiculous "get it done" attitude; and be motivated by challenge and a fast-paced environment.
• Be flexible to work shifts and some weekends.
• Uncompromising attention to detail
• Organized with the ability to multi-task a lot!
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021-4847138