Legal Assistant | In-House | City-Centre
A hands on role for an ambitious Legal professional seeking to develop their experience in an In-House/ FS environment.
Are you ready for a new challenge with a Multinational Bank based in Dublin City Centre? The Legal Department in this FS firm are expanding their presence in Dublin and are recruiting a Legal Assistant to help with the daily workflow.
This is an ideal job for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Legal Secretary with strong admin skills gathered in either a Law Firm or FS Firm.
A huge focus will be on admin support to the Legal & Company Secretarial team, typical duties will include:
- Diary management for a number of Senior team members;
- Board back preparation for the CO-Sec team;
- Document review;
- Invoicing and logging financial docs;
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team.
- Strong Legal admin skills;
- Legal Secretary, Legal Administrator or Legal PA experience;
- Experience in a Corporate/Commercial setting;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If you would like to hear more about this job, or any of our live Legal roles please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me on the Legal market: +353 1 4744649.