Lead Validation Engineer required for a 12 to 18 month contract.
This position is with a global medical company who focus on moving healthcare forward every day.
What you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining validation plans in line with global and regulatory requirements for validation processes, equipment, equipment software, test methods and utilities in relation to a new transfer project.
- Liaising with current European Manufacturing site to ensure effectivness.
- Understanding and complying with regulatory requirements.
What you will need:
- Level 8 + 5 years' relevant experience in Validation OR a Masters' degree + 3 years' relevant experience.
- Ability to travel approx 25% per month may be required.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307 for more information.
Please note, Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your CV to any Third Party without your permission.