My client within the Fin Tech space based in the city center currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant who ideally has worked in a new set up and been involved in working in a small finance function and help set up of the same. You will be involved in growing the finance function within this company and there is potential for the role to move into a manager role within the next few years. The position requires an experienced, energetic & enthusiastic finance professional capable of managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, rapidly growing and fluid organisation. You should be analytical, organised and skilled at creating structures and definition in uncertain situations
• Prepare month-end accounting close activities for various global entities.
• Prepare monthly journal entries for various global entities.
• Prepare indirect sales tax filings (VAT, GST) and reconciliations.
• Prepare month-end balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
• Assist with the co-ordination of external audits and filing requirements.
• Assist in year-end financial statement preparation.
• Assist with special finance and operational projects as required.
• Qualified accountant (CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA).
• 3–4 years’ relevant experience in international accounting/finance, preferably in a multinational
• Solid working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Experience with VAT and other indirect taxes.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com