My client a Cork based Pharma company require 2 Machine Safety Engineers.
The primary role here is to provide consulting & engineering services:
Advising & assisting clients, enabling them to ensure adherence to safety systems & legislatiion
Based on current legal requirements you will participate & conduct machinery risk assessments.
Key duties of this role include (but not limited to) :
- A passion & flair for risk assesements & can devop solutions to mitigate risk.
- Deliver projects on time & on budget & record such on the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure all technical files, maintenance routines, procedures etc..are in line with the QMS.
- Are you organised, logical & systematic and a proven problem solver ?
- Experience with working within a team cordial and a problem solver.
What you will need ?
- Degree in Engineering/Health & Safety essential.
- At least 2 years experience in manufacturing, automation and/or machine building.
- Do you have a qualification in Machine saftey that would be highly advantageous.
- Have you knowledge of machine safety systems within ANY industry ?
This is a permanent role with a truly lovely company.
It would suit somebody looking to grow their expertise in this area.
Interested. Don't delay. Mail me a CV when possible to firstname.lastname@example.org