- Be responsible of the development of an Algorithm and/or a function
- Responsible of its application to different vehicles as well as its porting to different platforms
- Review Customer Requirements and translate into internal systems & software requirements specifications
- Regular communications with counterparts at vehicle manufacturers to plan and agree development of your assigned function
- Communicate with Systems Architects, Software Architects, Software and Test engineers on your assigned function
- Documentation of the development, milestones and decisions
- Report on relevant function development and/or integration activities and performance
- Perform Intellectual Property clearance studies relating to your function and generate Invention Disclosure Memos to facilitate patent applications for all technological advancements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Eng., Mathematics or equivalent
- At least 2 years professional experience in a relevant field.
- Good understanding of fundamental computer vision algorithms and approaches.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Associate knowledge of software development cycle
- High level of innovation and motivation
- Experience developing software for embedded platforms
- Experience developing software (C, C++, ...) for embedded platforms.
- Ability to visualise and grasp 3 dimensional concepts.
- Experience with Matlab, Python or equivalent prototyping tools.
- Experience with PC-based simulation tools
- Experienced using requirement engineering tools
- Experience with imaging or optics systems.
- Knowledge of Automotive Software Quality Standards ISO26262, Automotive SPICE and MISRA
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent