- Develop software in ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance Systems) field.
- Develop Autonomous Driving vehicle algorithms based on object model constructed from vehicle multi sensors data (camera, radar, laser, ultrasonic sensors).
- Write and analyze requirements specifications.
- Design software architecture and reusable software components/algorithms.
- Develop & test the state of the art algorithms enabling Automated Driving Parking Systems. Examples: MAPs constructions, slot detection, motion planning, obstacles avoidance.
- Develop the autonomous driving algorithms to steer and drive objects/robots/cars through virtual map.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Electronics or Computer Engineering. / B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- From 0 to 5 years of software development experience.
- Strong Knowledge of C & C++
- Cross-platform Software Development experience.
- Strong knowledge software design pattern.
- Strong knowledge in Computer algorithms and data structure.
- Strong knowledge in code optimization.
- Strong Mathematical & Geometrical background.
- Experience with Embedded Device is a plus (e.g. ARM and DSP).
- Algorithm development experience in robotics.
- Skills in graphical modeling language e.g. UML.
- Flexible to work on different platforms.
- A structured, analytical approach, initiative and creativity.
- High Level of innovation and motivation.
- Excellent command of English (Written and Verbal).
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent