EdTech Company based in Dublin City Centre require a Business Development Representative
In this position, you will be responsible for qualifying mainly inbound leads and setting up appointments for the Sales Team. This is an ideal entry level Software Sales Job for a Graduate looking to develop a career in Software Sales
Package will be c. €25k - €28k (depending on experience), commission (depending on achievement - could be anywhere from €7k - €10k) along with health insurance, employee share options and pension scheme. Also - this is a great company to work in with fun internal events like cook-offs, movie nights and lots more!
As a Business Development Representative / Sales Development Representative / Lead Generator, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Dealing with inbound enquires and qualifying the prospective customers needs
- If a need is identified, you will then schedule a call with the prospective customer and one of the Sales Representatives
- You will need to have a good understanding of the platform and solution (don't worry - training will be provided)
- There will also be some outbound lead generation
- Collaborate with colleagues to review and improve processes and procedures
Ideally if you have some exposure to Software Sales or selling to large enterprises
- 3rd Level Qualfication Desirable
- Customer Focused - excellent communication skills
- Drive & Energy
- Ambition to progress into Software Sales position
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further or other Sales & Customer Success Manager roles, please forward CV to Julie Valentine - email@example.com. If you don't have a CV ready just yet, reach out to me on LinkedIn with your profile and we can schedule time for a call!