Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dev Ops Engineer to work with our market leading client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering an excellent package as well as the opportunity to work in a truly unique culture.
The successful candidate will have the chance to work on one of the world’s fastest growing platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring that the company delivers its products to the highest possible standards as well as development of the CI/CD pipeline utilised by all engineering teams across the business.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement the building of automated environments as part of the DevOps Chapter for use on all company platforms
- Act as SME on site for automation and IT operations
- Create and develop automation scripts to improve automation support across the business
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across dev, QA and production
- Keep thorough records of solutions and processes
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a DevOps/ development role within a fast paced environment
- Genuine passion for technology and automation
- Experience with the following:
- Automation/ configuration management using SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalent
- AWS/ Azure or equivalent
- One or more modern programming languages (Java, Python, Groovy, Shell)
- SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Cassandra)
- Open source technologies, build tools and continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Mavven, Nexus)
- Monitoring and alerting (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK)
- Load balancers
- Web app architectures
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Strong time management
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV to email@example.com, TODAY!