Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
A leading multinational financial institution is seeking to hire a junior credit risk analyst for a position in their Dublin City Centre office.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in business/finance or a related subject. Candidate will preferably have 1 years’ experience in a risk or credit risk role either through employment or internship/work placement.
- Ensure that the functions in the branch are carried out in accordance with core mission
- Ensure that policies, procedures, best practices and guidelines are appropriately followed in the branch
- Guarantee the conformity of the legal documentation with the credit decision Make sure these checks are made in a timely manner
- Ensure the accuracy of risk data in all of the systems in use
- Participate in the process of knowledge-sharing and cross-training regarding processes and systems
- Where necessary, assist in identifying and contributing to the resolution of booking, system and other technical problems that could have an impact on the management of corporate credit and counterparty risk thereby ensuring the accuracy and completeness of information for all transactions
- Contribute to the implementation of a common culture and promote individual initiative, autonomy and versatility.
Skills and Experience:
- Third level qualification in business/finance/actuarial mathematics or similar
- Approx. 1 years' experience in risk/credit risk
- Understanding of financial products
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here