Job Title: Training Specialist
Type of Contract: Permanent
Reporting into: HR Manager
Location: Galway City
The successful applicant will manage and co-ordinate the manufacturing training activities for our client's site. The Training Specialist will provide practical training, advice and direction to all trainers, supervisors, managers, directors and employees.
- Work with the training team & management to strategically develop manufacturing training on site.
- Lead, coordinate & manage the activities of the training team
- Conduct annual Training Needs Analysis process and related budget spend
- Manage operations Trainers including: communication, 1:1's, performance reviews, queries, drive strategy & compliance within value streams
- Represent the company in internal and external training audits as required by regulatory bodies, customers etc.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance
- Design, develop and deliver best in class manufacturing training solutions in line with company strategy eg. Lean, PDCA, JBS, Product awareness
- CAPA, Complaints, Audit finding, MRR, support and own actions
- Own/update training procedure.
- Co Ordinate and deliver both IDL & DL & Contractor Induction
- Support on training queries, from value streams
- Execute H&S training requirements including manual handling
- Conduct Annual GMP Training
- Perform all LMS & Compliance training management ensuring 100% compliance
- Responsible for CORE training system (or alternative) ensuring it is updated, accurate and reliable.
- Collate and communicate Training Metrics both weekly and monthly
- Implement and maintain a training system that captures and measures training effectiveness
- Lead relevant manufacturing site Training Projects
Skills & Knowledge:
- Communicate and work with people inside and outside the HR Dept.
- Have an ability to deliver training programmes with an excellent presentation demeanour
- Have excellent attention to detail and can work on one’s own initiative
- As part of the HR department the Training Specialist must display discretion and professionalism with interacting with colleagues across the organisation.
- Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages with the ability to maintain various systems in an accurate and up to date manner
- Complete the JI training course
- Good working knowledge of regulatory requirements and audits
- Background and experience in Lean & Six sigma methodologies
- Third level qualification in Training and Development.
- 4 + years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a FDA regulated environment is desirable
- Ability to improve training methods and experience in the design of training
- Be a well-organized individual with excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent