I have a number of Accounts Payable positions across Dublin for experience AP people with 2-3 years strong experience from a multi-national background.
• Process a large volumes of multi-currency invoices and payments, for posting by the Team Lead.
• Adhere to daily deadlines and targets for Invoice processing
• Prepare KPI reports, making sure your hitting your daily SLA targets
• Gather data and prepare various AP reports, correctly and on time.
• Issue payments, via our banking system, making sure amounts are correct, allocated and reconciled to proper accounts.
• Gather data and prepare supplier reconciliations once a month, cross check data and follow up, to make sure all supplier reconciliations are correct
• Coding of invoices and follow up with stakeholders for approval.
• Answer supplier queries from our internal teams professionally and efficiently
• Assist with new supplier set up process
• Maintain an update filing system for all documents.
• 2-3 years strong AP exp from a multi-national background
• Excellent experience using Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, charts, formulas etc.)
• Good experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, to prepare presentations.
• Experience using a financial system (e.g. Epicor, SAP etc.).
If you have the required experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org