Corporate Receptionist and Office Assistant
This South City Centre based organisation is looking to find their next Corporate Receptionist and Office Assistant! This is a permanent job in a fast growing company with great benefits.
For this role you will need to be client focussed, enthusiastic and highly engaging with excellent people skills.
In this Receptionist and Office Assistant job your duties will include:
- Client and customer meet and greet - maintain a pleasant front of house presence
- Ensuring all meeting rooms and reception area are kept clean, tidy and presentable
- Sorting of all incoming and outgoing post and faxes
- Maintain internal directories and telephone lists
- Monitor security log and report to security team
- Maintain all workstation files and filing security
- Monitor the central company inbox and distribute or respond to emails as appropriate
- Answer and re-direct all incoming calls
- Facilities and supply management and maintenance
- Administrative support for Management and team as required
- Dealing with all taxis, couriers and visitors to the office
You will be suitable for this Receptionist and Office Assistant job if you have:
- 1 - 2 years' reception experience
- A flexible and friendly approach
- Initiative and able to work under your own steam
To apply for this Receptionist and Office Assistant position, please send your CV to Fiona Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and you you will be responded to in due course.