Financial Accountant| Leading Property Organisation | 55 - 58K
One of Ireland’s leading property companies is seeking to hire a financial accountant on a permanent basis to join a growing function within the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a booming sector where they gain varied experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts, including the completion of all relevant statutory reporting and control requirements to agreed service levels.
This is a permanent position paying 50k – 55k + excellent benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts;
• Preparation and production of any other financial information;
• Assist Accounts Receivable with the recording of bank receipts;
• Bank account maintenance including ensuring completeness of statement records/advice slips and full account reconciliation;
• Liaise with Accounts Payable to complete monthly supplier account reconciliations and that all outstanding issues are addressed;
• Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department Assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies;
• Ensure all information requirements from External Auditors are met, and all issues raised are dealt with in a timely manner;
• Other Ad-hoc duties as determined by the business.
• Newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
• Will look at Top 10 accountants or industry trained accountants
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com