Junior Administrator, Dublin 2. 12 Month Contract.
Our client is seeking to hire a Junior Office Administrator to join them on a 12-month contract based in Dublin 2. The individual would be supporting a team of 10 and assist them with the day to day administration of the team.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Qualification in the renewable and/or energy sector, or in a business related sector.
- 2 years experience in an office environment
- IT Skills - Proficient in all MS Office Packages
- Attention to detail and good numeracy skills
Role responsibilities (not limited to):
- Managing and updating internal databases
- Liaising with accounts team for purchase orders
- Be the first point of contact for customer queries
- Researching for project requirements
The salary for this role is between 22,000-23,000 with 23 days annual leave.
To register with us please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kelly McGovern on 01-4744631.
We will be inviting suitable candidates for the job to meet with us in our Dublin 2 office. All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality.