The Threat Analysis function within the SOC team is chartered with the identification, analysis and response to a variety of threats to the security of the company. It incorporates Threat Monitoring, Threat Intelligence and Incident response. We are currently seeking analysts to join and expand our existing SOC team in Tralee. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and complex enterprise environment, using leading edge tools and technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Specialist degree in Security and/or Forensics an advantage
Any of the following certifications is a plus SSCP, CEH, CHFI, any SANS course/cert, Security+, Network+
“This role will require a background check to be performed (by a third party) and personal data will be requested to complete this check. This data will include – but not limited to:
- Name, address & contact details including email address and telephone number
- Details of qualifications, skills, experience & employment history
- Whether or not the candidate has a disability for which we need to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process
- Proof of identity & information about entitlement to work in the EU
- Information from third parties – such as references supplied by former employers”.
Call Jenny for a confidential chat 083 0407754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full spec please email Jenny at email@example.com
Or call 083 0407754
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.