Legal Secretary | Stephen's Green Area | Up to 40k
Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Up to €40,000 (depending on experience)
With a number of live opportunities, experienced and junior Legal Secretaries are welcome to apply!
Representing a Top 10 Irish law Firm, I am keen to hear from Legal Secretaries with at least one years’ experience.
With vacancies across multiple departments, suitable candidates will have experience in litigation, property and banking/corporate.
Open to receiving applications from various backgrounds, you will ideally have gained experience in a General Practice, Large Commercial firm or boutique practice.
Depending on your background & area of expertise this role will typically involve Secretarial/PA support to a Partner and small team of Associates. Day to day activities may involve:
- Dictaphone typing;
- Conveyancing (if from property background);
- Maintaining and updating files and internal database;
- Correspondence with clients; and
- Ad hoc secretarial duties as required;
- At least one years’ experience as a legal secretary in Litigation, Property or Banking/Corporate;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you believe your skill set matches this role please send your CV to Conor Hoey at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below! Alternatively if you would like a confidential chat about the market, call me on: +353 1 4744649.