My client a well respected food company in the Mid West require an Agronomist.
Key duties in the role will include (but not limited to) :
- A strong backgrond/knowledge in Agronomy/Crop Physiology.
- Technical comptence on pesticide application, crop protection & disease control.
- An understanding of plant protection products in addition to crop nutritionals
- Excellent analytical skills and be fluent in English and preferably have a second language.
- The Agronomist will be fluent in understanding the technical aspects of the relevant products.
- Capable of transferring knowledge & educate customers globally on company products
- To statistically analyse results whenever that is deemed necessary, using the adequate tools.
- Excellent report writing and knowledge of QC Analytical tools required
- Bachelors' Degree minimum.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the food/beverage industry is preferable :
- Expert knowledge on food ingediaents i.e crops, including tree fruit, field crops etc...
- Passionate about Science , Product quality & sales.
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate
Interested? call Colin or mail email@example.com