Private Equity / Real Estate Investor Services Supervisor 45-55k
A boutique Investments organization who is a leading world-wide provider of Asset Management and Investments technology is currently looking for a Private Equity and Real Estate Investor Services Supervisor. The company offers excellent benefits such as Private Healthcare for you and your family, a generous contribution towards your pension, educational assistance, a substantial contribution towards a gym or leisure club membership and much more.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders, supervising the Private Equity team members on systems, procedures and daily tasks, responsible for their training and development.
- Coordinating fund audits;
- Process improvements / Automation;
- Reviewing and signing off on your team’s work;
Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Fund Administration particularly in Investor Services;
- 2+ years’ Private Equity or Real Estate funds experience;
- Excellent leadership skills; proven track record of supervising, training and developing staff members;
- Strong relationship management skills;
Get in touch with me on 01 474 4633 or simply email me your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
All CV’s and levels are welcome!