Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading Risk Management company on their recruitment of experienced Pension Administrator jobs in Dublin.
These jobs are being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
The experienced Pension Administrators will be joining a market leading brand as part of their Group Pension Administration team.
Joining the Pension Admin team, you will ideally have Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution experience and knowledge of full end to end pension process including but not limited to;
- Completing transfers and fund switches;
- Calculating and processing benefit statements;
- Setting up new joiners and advising of retirement options, including early retirements for ill health;
- Handling technical queries from Brokers/Policy Holders/Employers;
- Minimum 2- 3 years experience in a similar Pension Administration position
- Recognised qualification such as IIPM, QFA, or similar
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organised capable of working to tight deadlines
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on +353 (0) 1 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.