Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading General Insurance company for a permanent Compliance Executive job in Dublin.
As Compliance Executive, you will be responsible for advising the business and management on the application of compliance related rules. This job will report directly to the Head of Compliance and be responsible for ensuring the Company's compliance Framework is robust. The Compliance Executive will ensure the company is adhering to all regulatory requirements, including reporting to the Central Bank and Officer of Data Protection.
This job will require an experienced Compliance professional with sound knowledge of all compliance regulatory requirements including Fitness and Probity Standards, Consumer Protection and Minimum Competency Code.
The Compliance Executive will provide advice to the business and monitor the appropriateness and effectiveness of controls and rules.
- Third level qualification, preferably a law or finance related discipline;
- Professional Diploma in Compliance (LCOI) or working towards;
- Experience working in the 2nd or 3rd line (Compliance, Risk or Internal Audit Functions)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin