*Portfolio Support Officer*
*Dublin City Centre*
Opportunity available to work with our Client who provide a range of asset and liability management services.
The successful candidate will have gained experience within Mortgage Administration.
You will be required to deliver first-class service which will achieve outstanding results.
- Process initial loan / credit applications
- Managing portfolio of Case files
- Processing/chasing payments
- Provide assistance on MI reporting for the division, preparing ad-hoc reports and submissions
Your Skills and Experience:
- Third level qualification is desirable.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and meet targets
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and an interest and aptitude for learning new systems, procedures and protocols.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information i'd love to hear from you! Please give me a call on 01-4744606 or send an updated CV (in Word Format) to email@example.com
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com